Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling a bit deflated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maybebabypowell, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    I am feeling a little deflated! I tested for ketosis this afternoon and shows I am not there yet!!!!

I need something to keep me going as this afternoon has been hard. I am not giving up but just feel demotivated!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi honey...how much water have you had today?> If you have had lots and lots your wee might be too diluted to pick up the ketones. Please please dont worry - just test again first thing in the morning when wee is a bit more concentrated ;)

And if you still arent in ketosis please try not to stress - for some people it just takes a few more days than for others.

Keep with the program - you can do this!!!!

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

hey hun, it can take up to a week in sum people, also its best to test first wee of the day for a more accurate result.

I used to find no more than trace pink on a morning and appearing to be negative on an evening, probs dues to the amount of water i was drinking.

Your first weigh in will be brill hun, just take one day at a time x

debs x

5. maybebabypowell

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    OK so who would have thought a trip to tesco's is what has cheered me up! Bought nothing for myself and felt good wandering around and thinking OMG I dont wanna be that size or wow she has a great figure!! (I know I am mean) but it helped me.

I am feeling much more at ease then I was earlier, I a going to test 2moro morning for ketosis and see what it says, have told the hubby that I will stick with this for a min loss of 2 stone and see how I feel about moving over to atkins with him BUT I might get to 2 stone find it extremly easy and continue - WHO KNOWS?

So thank you so much but was obv just a blip coz now I remember why I am here!!!

6. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i was going to say hun dont give up so soon the hard parts of just be excited about the weight your going to loose ! big hugs and see what tomo's pee will bring xx

7. maybebabypowell

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    Nicely put princessbunny!!!! LOL

8. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well i try bet it made u smile though :) xx

9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

10. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Honey, as long as you are doing everything you need to.....the Ketosis fairy WILL arrive very soon I'm sure;):D

11. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

If you didn't start CD until 28th June I think it may be a bit premature to expect to hit ketosis within two days - in my experience it's more likely to be 3 or 4 and some people take a little longer.

So give it another day or so and it will come.

Hang in there!

12. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.