Feeling a bit deflated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maybebabypowell, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    I am feeling a little deflated! I tested for ketosis this afternoon and shows I am not there yet!!!!

I need something to keep me going as this afternoon has been hard. I am not giving up but just feel demotivated!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi honey...how much water have you had today?> If you have had lots and lots your wee might be too diluted to pick up the ketones. Please please dont worry - just test again first thing in the morning when wee is a bit more concentrated ;)

And if you still arent in ketosis please try not to stress - for some people it just takes a few more days than for others.

Keep with the program - you can do this!!!!

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

hey hun, it can take up to a week in sum people, also its best to test first wee of the day for a more accurate result.

I used to find no more than trace pink on a morning and appearing to be negative on an evening, probs dues to the amount of water i was drinking.

Your first weigh in will be brill hun, just take one day at a time x

debs x

5. maybebabypowell

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    OK so who would have thought a trip to tesco's is what has cheered me up! Bought nothing for myself and felt good wandering around and thinking OMG I dont wanna be that size or wow she has a great figure!! (I know I am mean) but it helped me.

I am feeling much more at ease then I was earlier, I a going to test 2moro morning for ketosis and see what it says, have told the hubby that I will stick with this for a min loss of 2 stone and see how I feel about moving over to atkins with him BUT I might get to 2 stone find it extremly easy and continue - WHO KNOWS?

So thank you so much but was obv just a blip coz now I remember why I am here!!!

6. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i was going to say hun dont give up so soon the hard parts of just be excited about the weight your going to loose ! big hugs and see what tomo's pee will bring xx

7. maybebabypowell

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    Nicely put princessbunny!!!! LOL

8. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well i try bet it made u smile though :) xx

9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

10. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Honey, as long as you are doing everything you need to.....the Ketosis fairy WILL arrive very soon I'm sure;):D

11. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

If you didn't start CD until 28th June I think it may be a bit premature to expect to hit ketosis within two days - in my experience it's more likely to be 3 or 4 and some people take a little longer.

So give it another day or so and it will come.

Hang in there!

12. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.