Feeling a bit down in the dumps

Marley87

So today is Monday and I still haven't collected the DVD and my first set of sachets!

We were busy over the weekend as we went away and I was too bloody lazy to walk down to the chemist to get them:(

I'm away this weekend and there will be lots of drink and food , excuses excuses... I know!

I don't want to feel ill this week as its my last weekend of fun for a while as I have new baby now.

But I wanted to loose a bit before I go up to see my friends in Manchester ...

Ahhh vicious cycle , If I start before the weekend do u think I'll be suffering physically mentally
If this is my first week?

Sigh don't know what to do !! Start before or After the weekend x
I really want

Hi Marley,
If you start this week you may feel a bit down over the weekend if everyone else is eating and drinking. If you can Handle it then go for it. If not then I would wait til next Monday to start. It's only a week after all, so do what you want and what will set you up for a successful Lipotrim stint.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks Kay!!

Im just not sure how hard week 1 is ... ?

Do you think it's manageable going though week 1 whilst away x

I think it can be manageable, you will be feeling ok by day 4. It just depends if you can take your shakes with you and watch everyone eating and drinking. If you are strong you can do it easily, but only you know how you feel. I find that it is harder for others to understand that you are not eating, while coping really well with that fact myself.
It's you choice hun.

Hey Marley ... My opinion would be to go away and enjoy yourself then start when you come back ... Life's too short!!

I think starting just before you go away may be setting yourself up to fail huni. The first week can cause some people to feel unwell ( flu like illness) so I would start when you come back. Good luck whatever you decide :)

Back