feeling a bit lost

dol7247

Hi to everyone
just feeling a little low at the moment with doubts creeping in to whether i can succeed. I officially start SS tomorrow after having 3 weeks of gradually cutting down and i have had great results and have been happy. Guess i'm now worried i will fail as i have done with other diets. I'm sure this is just a couple of days feeling low and emotional like we all have but when the self doubt creeps in :mad: you find it hard to believe you can succceed. X
ps feel better gettting that off my chest X

You have waited a while to do ss'ing so give it a try at 100% and i think you wiill be amazed at the results.

The first few days will be the worst so you need to get yourself in a better frame of mind to start.

We are all here to help.

Hiya

I truelly believe that Cambridge Diets is a totally different diet and hence the reasons for failures on other diets don't come into it.

With other diets I did I failed because I was allowed to eat (which I am a food addict), I was allowed to have as much meat and veg as I wanted (so I had loads and loads), I was allowed sins (so boy did I used to sin!!) and I lost weight so slowly I got bored and irritated with it.

This diet is different!

You aren't hungry!
You lose weight quick
It's safe
And it changed your life I promise you!

So forget any concerns you have and just focus on the finish line and arriving at slimdom and you will get there much much quicker than you think.

NOW GO FOR IT!!

hello honey

i'm so glad you came on and shared how you are feeling and it really does make you feel better just getting it out eh!!

i'm sure we have all felt like you at some point. well done for cutting down, it means you will find getting into ketosis not as bad as if you just stopped eating altogether.

try to think positively and not let them little niggly things tell you you can't do it cos you can!!! how much would you like to lose??

Gen xx

Hi dol :)
Im starting Lighterlife SSing tomorrow so we both start SSing on the same day :D
I am as nervous/worried as you as I did a vlcd last year and lost nearly 3 stone in 9 weeks,,,,,,,,I regained it all and Ive tried to restart.........So im changing my VLCD and im ready.
What other diet can give you the fab results you desire?
Just stick to SSing and that water glugging and you'll be fine the weight will fall off and you'll be flying :D
I have to stick to ssing as if I cheat I wont get on track so SS with me ?
xxc

Hi
I felt exactly the same as you and had failed so many times before with more conventional diets. What did it for me - I read a story about Mike (Icemoose) in the paper and I was absolutely amazed at his results and transformation. After reading up on cambridge I was originally going to do one of the higher calorie programs, but my CDC persuaded me to do SS - thank god she did. As Mike says, you are not hungry (if you do not cheat), its quick (my god is it!!) and it takes food out of the equation (a very important factor!!).

Give it a go - you have nothing to lose (except weight!) and everything to gain.

Good luck
Curly

Hiya Dol, You can do it, trust me, I had feelings the same as you, and now....

Week 9, 3 stones lighter.

How good is it?? Words cant describe just how good. Yes I do have ups and downs, but many more ups than downs trust me, when the scales go down I go up!!!!!!

Stick with it hun, we are all here to help!

Hiya Dol
Good luck on starting your diet tomorrow. Everyone feels trepidation at the start of something as radical as Sole sourcing on a VLCD ... I remember thinking I'd try it 'just for a week' when I first started as I couldn't believe a foodaholic like me could possibly stick to a diet that involved no food!

Well, here I am 6 months later and 6st 3lb lighter telling you that you CAN do this because if I can, anyone can. I don't possess any amazing special reserves of willpower - I am nothing special and what I've done, you can do too.

Remember we're all here to offer support and encouragement every step of the way. Looking forward to sharing your journey with you! :D

Hi to everyone
just feeling a little low at the moment with doubts creeping in to whether i can succeed. I officially start SS tomorrow after having 3 weeks of gradually cutting down and i have had great results and have been happy. Guess i'm now worried i will fail as i have done with other diets. I'm sure this is just a couple of days feeling low and emotional like we all have but when the self doubt creeps in :mad: you find it hard to believe you can succceed. X
ps feel better gettting that off my chest X

Hi dol7274,

Just wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey and to congratulate you on losing 12lbs. already:D

We are here to help and support you as you go and as the others have said you are now doing one of the best diets ever.

So chin up and keep your eye on the prize.

Love Mini xxx

Back