feeling a bit sick

inhope

Hi this is my third day and i've just had my second shake at 4pm but i'm feeling a little sick is this normal??:(

wow u managed to go until 4pm on 2 shakes?? ive done all 3 and am starving. I too feel a bit sick, dizzy and cranky mostly x

You should aim to take your first shake mid morning, then spread the other 2 out. I used to take mine around 10am, 4pm, and 8-9pm.

Some people do feel a little sick until they get used to the flavours of the shakes. Try mixing with the minimum amount of water so you dont have such a big drink, or even splitting your shakes into two.

Hope you feel better soon.

You might also be hitting keytosis and that can have you feeling a bit off! Hang in there the weigh in will be so worth it!!

Cheers guys i felt better by about 5 and i reckon i am gona split the milkshakes as they have been a bit sickly today hopefully it's just my body gettin used to it. And I am feeling really tired not up to doin much but luckily off work for a few days so i can be grumpy and lazy if i want ...just keep day dreamin bout being slimmer and not the fat mate....he he he

Cheers guys i felt better by about 5 and i reckon i am gona split the milkshakes as they have been a bit sickly today hopefully it's just my body gettin used to it. And I am feeling really tired not up to doin much but luckily off work for a few days so i can be grumpy and lazy if i want ...just keep day dreamin bout being slimmer and not the fat mate....he he he

Why not make them with more water. I really prefer them thinner...I think they taste nicer and are easier to get down.

Yeah I prefer them with more water but I blend them with ice too. It definitely sounds like your body going into ketosis, in no more than a few days you'll have a burst of energy so hang in there. It's what's keeping me focussed right now. You'll wake up feeling lighter every morning and I cannot wait rto have that feeling - its what keeps you going if you allow it.

GOOD LUCK!!

Back