Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling a bit sick

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by inhope, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. inhope

inhope Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi this is my third day and i've just had my second shake at 4pm but i'm feeling a little sick is this normal??:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Klairlouise

Klairlouise New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow u managed to go until 4pm on 2 shakes?? ive done all 3 and am starving. I too feel a bit sick, dizzy and cranky mostly x

4. kered

kered Gold Member

You should aim to take your first shake mid morning, then spread the other 2 out. I used to take mine around 10am, 4pm, and 8-9pm.

Some people do feel a little sick until they get used to the flavours of the shakes. Try mixing with the minimum amount of water so you dont have such a big drink, or even splitting your shakes into two.

Hope you feel better soon.

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You might also be hitting keytosis and that can have you feeling a bit off! Hang in there the weigh in will be so worth it!!

6. inhope

inhope Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheers guys i felt better by about 5 and i reckon i am gona split the milkshakes as they have been a bit sickly today hopefully it's just my body gettin used to it. And I am feeling really tired not up to doin much but luckily off work for a few days so i can be grumpy and lazy if i want ...just keep day dreamin bout being slimmer and not the fat mate....he he he

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Why not make them with more water. I really prefer them thinner...I think they taste nicer and are easier to get down.

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Yeah I prefer them with more water but I blend them with ice too. It definitely sounds like your body going into ketosis, in no more than a few days you'll have a burst of energy so hang in there. It's what's keeping me focussed right now. You'll wake up feeling lighter every morning and I cannot wait rto have that feeling - its what keeps you going if you allow it.

GOOD LUCK!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.