Feeling a bit yucky

Hi, I'm on day 29 so Week 5 and been great do far, however the last few days I have felt very odd starting mid morning, sort of light headed but sleepy if that makes sense, really woozy and yawning my head off! I am drinking plenty of water and having my packs regularly, the only thing that's changed is i have been having a bar at lunchtime instead of a shake which has been much easier when out and about but could the bar be making me feel like this?

Agree with above post buy your self a book (i normally read magazines but spend that long in the bath now that its not worth it lol) iv bought call the midwife and the follow on one and im loving it get pjs on soaps and bed get some good sleep and fingers crossed ul start to feel better soon xx

Thank u guys! I am not normally a bath person, but have had so many since starting the diet, a) to warm me up as I am freezing and b) for something to do that doesn't involve food! Although the Lush bath bomb did look pretty tasty! Feel better today and have had 3 shakes instead of 2 shakes and a bar, so wondering if the bars are not agreeing with me?

You done really I started Monday but failed and today my first proper day I feel I'm through the worse , how much I lost so far? And are u having two shakes and a bar ?

I've lost 22 lbs so far, in 29 days. I started having bars last week but may go back to all shakes, I think the bars aren't working for me but everyone is different. I can't believe where I am getting my will power from but I bought my son a Krispy Creme doughnut today without even really craving one for myself which is a miracle! Work is tough as there are always cakes and goodies in the staff room but I just tell myself they will still be there when if finished this diet! I've just booked a summer holiday and that is spurring me on too as the thought of baring my body on the beach is scary! Good luck to you, keep remembering your goals and how fab you will look when you get to goal!

I find only the choc mint and peanut crunch bars work for me. All the others make me very bloated and poorly - not sure why? I loved the cranberry one but it was the worst of all for me :(

It's odd isn't it? I think that they don't fill me up either, I could quite happily have a shake AND a bar for lunch, then I would feel full! I like the cranberry one, not sure about the others, good job there I'd such a variety of products as we all have such different tastes

Back