Feeling a little depressed

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Can anybody cheer me up? I'm only on day 6, wish it was treble that, I'm feeling very sorry for myself and startin to have cravings of "healthy food" "craving" carrying on with slimming world, although I lost with them it was very slow and I just cant bare a fat summer, please motivate me :0(

Hiya, I'm on day 16 and I've had days when I wanted to throw it all in and go back to Slimming World. Try to hang on and stick with Lipotrim100% TFR. You will get by and you need never go thru all this torture again - it is torture when you are feeling so awful. Think about how you will look and feel when you have lost the weight. You are right, SW is too slow for us. Stick with 100%. We are all gunning for you.

Thank you so much for replying. I'm gonna head to bed straight after my two year old :0( roll on day 7!! X

You are doing the right thing firstly by being on here..... trawl through some posts, find some with before and after pics on and they will help massivly, to see how other people have done on this diet!!!
Go and try on some of your clothes that dont fit anymore and see how they are starting to fit.
Have a look through some recent photo's and think that you wont be looking like this for much longer!!!
Or, better still...... run and nice bubble bath and then paint your nails to get you off the thought of food!!!

Everyone has their down days on this, days where you think you just cant carry on... but i promise that as long as you dont cave into those feelings you will wake up in the morning feeling stronger and proud of yourself!!! You can do this, one day at a time!! You dont need food!!!!!

Hey...i think everyone feels like that! yesterday i was on day 6 and was thinking...whats so wrong with slimming world...maybe ill just healthy eat!!!! NOOOOO...the problem with me its all or nothing!!! Once i start eating i tell myself 'i'll start tomorrow' and then dont stop...and of course tomorrow never comes! I've been craving healthy food too...even lettuce but i know this isnt forever and plus the fact i got weighed today and lost 14lbs!!!!! it would take 5-6 weeks on SW to lose that!!!
On bad day i could kill someone but it passes (thankfully noone dies lol) and i feel great going to bed knowing i've been 100%
Keep going....your 1st weigh in will make you feel better! x

Thank you again so much. Your replies mean a lot. I'm feelings little better now, and going to search the web for an idea for a beautiful bithfay dress when I'll hopefully be at goal more or less :0) think I just need to keep myself occupied as much as possible. I've done this before and I know how easy it is past 2 weeks, it's just getting me there, thanks guys :0)

Please, please, please stick with it. You do get up and down days, especially in the first three weeks. Once you get three weeks under your belt you'll be pretty much coasting. You only have 40lbs to lose. On this you could do that in 2-2.5 months. How long would that take you on SW? Hopefully your first weigh in will boost your motivation. What is a couple of months out of a year? Stay strong.

Back