feeling a little lost

AuntyPasty

Hi everyone, :lost: my forum is a bit quiet :wave_cry:
I too have loads to loose (9.8 stone in all) and totally focused on doing it this time. I have every reason to succeed and have run out of excuses to stay the way I am. I'm inspired by everyone on here who keeps pressing on and admire those who have finally achieved their goal. Im on my way and never going back. Good luck everybody :)

starting weight 18.5
week 1 -5
week 2 -2
week 3 sts
week 4 -3
week 5 -3
week 6 -1
week 7 -3
week 8 -1

Last edited:
Good luck, if you look we have a similar amount to lose I am almost half way through my journey, write down the reasons you want to slim, from the serious ones ie health to the light hearted ones and look -and add- at them daily, stay focused if you have a bad day think about what made you have that bad day and try and avoid certain things in the future, then draw a line under it and move onwards :D

Hi well done WelshCake thankfully I'm not lost on my eating plan but lost on the forums lol, trying to find out where I fit in best., youve done fab. I see your weight lost has only taken you about 8months so far, do you set yourself mini-goals or are you going for the whole lot. Also do you reward yourself with new clothes or a beauty treatment? How much did you loose before someone you see regularly noticed that you'd lost weight and at what stage of your weight lost did you look in the mirror and think 'looking good' sorry to be so nosey but I havent chatted to anyone with a similar weight to loose goal yet!! so excited and cant wait to get there, bring it on!!

I tend to set mini goals the current one is to lose a stone for my spa break in may I gave myself 10 weeks (I always allow around 1.5lbs a week) I only have 2lbs to lose before I hit the target so will up it to 1 and half stone. I tend to buy my clothes from ebay/boot sales as I dont want to spend a lot of money on things that will only last me a few months, I work from home so tend to live in jeans and t-shirts. I have not had any comments on my weight loss as working from home I dont see any work mates and friends see me daily, my partner is always telling me. Any time you need a chat you know where I am xx

hello and welcome :)

I too have a lot to lose and also have to break it down in mini goals, it is too daunting to think of the 'bigger picture'

Just want to wish you lots of luck and willpower. I look forward to chatting with you. :D

When do you weigh in?

Hi RainbowRose
I am making mini goals too my next goal is to get into the 16 stone range (2 lbs to go!!)
I weigh on Wednesday's how about you ?
I see are weight loss stats are nearly identical so it wouid be great to hook up on here regularly for mutual support
x x

Back