feeling abit low! :(

emzy1985

been thinking all day about losing weight and my goal for august. Now i sitting here feeling horrible just wanting it have lost all the weight :( just seems so far away x x

thanks :) i only started 2 days ok so i have to chnage my whole routine and stuff not really fiding it hard its just i was talking to my partner about my goal of getting to 12 stone by august and his eyes lit up lol now i sitting here thinking erm ok lol i never thought it was a problem but it must be lol x x x x

emzy1985 said:
thanks :) i only started 2 days ok so i have to chnage my whole routine and stuff not really fiding it hard its just i was talking to my partner about my goal of getting to 12 stone by august and his eyes lit up lol now i sitting here thinking erm ok lol i never thought it was a problem but it must be lol x x x x

Aaawww I wouldn't get upset about it.... Perhaps his eyes lit up because he's proud of you being so confident and setting a goal. I've carried a lot of extra weight for a long time during my marriage and my hubby said nothing and I quite happily plodded on..... I decided to shift my weight and I can't deny his eyes lit up too... I prefer me now so why wouldn't he. Don't take it that he doesn't love you as you are....xx

Hi, I also started 2 days ago (thurs)

I have a lot of weight to lose I am finding it easier to focus on smaller goals, I haven't said out loud to anyone what my ultimate goal is, even though hubby is really supportive, he doesn't seem to understand how important it is for me to lose weight, (he can eat wahtever he likes and doesn't gain a lb:mad:), I remember last time I tried to lose weight I was banging on about being a certain size by a certain month etc and his face did light up, even though I know he doesn't mind what weight I am obv if I am happier being slim why wouldn't he? iyswim

I am going to lanzarote end september and I figured if I lose 2lb a wk I will have lost (hopefully) around 5 - 6st.. still not at goal but a lot smaller so I won't be as conscious of myself

try not to set a goal that seems too far out of reach and try smaller goals that are within reach, that what has put me off track in the past I used to focus on what I wanted to look like in the summer or a yrs time etc, now all I am aiming for is to stick to healthy eating using pro points and losing a steady amount every wk obviously if I lose more than 2lbs at wi's I will be over the moon.

And remember this fantastic forum is here I have been reading lots of threads and seem to be getting a lot of inspiration from other people :D

thanks ladies your right i know he loves me lol suppose im just been silly but he also one of those guys that eats and eats with no problem lol Only been using this website today and i now how useful its going to be :) once again thank you x x x x x

Think I might look at it like that too feels better than looking a 4 stone lol x x

Back