Feeling alot better about CD today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

I feel much more confident today about CD.
    I have had a few blips as you know but todays the day I stop messing about and DO this.
    I got on the scales this morning in jeans and a heavy cardigan and still weighed under 14 stone.
    I guess having the flood crisis is helping me too, I am not thinking about food at the moment, My sister is here as a refugee. She has had no power since last night so my focus has shifted from food.
    So, so far this morning I have not nibbled at all, and I have no plans to.:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Great frame of mind to be in......!
    Hope the water receeds soon, it better do as I am travelling up to Sheffield to visit my brother in hospital on friday.
  4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hope so Sonkie. The current concern is about a local reservoir which has cracked. If that goes it will flood about 250 houses :eek: Am glad I am not near there...
  5. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Way to go Spookster! Keep up the positive thinking, I'm starting again tomorrow so I'm right there with you.
    I hope all works out with the floods etc, I don't really know whats been going on as I've not seen the news in a week... but from things I've heard...WOAH! Hope things settle down and get back to normal soon for you though.
    All the best x x
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

I have the perfect excuse not to eat now......

I have NO KITCHEN!!!!!!
    its being demolished as we speak in preperation for my brand new one!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.