feeling awful- help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    I have been sticking to the plan 100% for 6 weeks but in Friday night I had saved up my syns as I was going out with hubby to the cinema. I ended up eating a box of popcorn and half a bag of maltesers!

Since then I feel awful, like hungover and windy (tmi), I have been trying to drink water but still feel crappyb.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    unfortunatly theres not a lot you can do. i get this feeling everytime i do it too. like we had a pizza night 2 weeks ago and 2 days after i felt awful. it'll clear, just keep sticking to plan and keep up with the water and you'll be back to normal. it does annoy me though cos i set aside some syns to have custard creams and choccie biscuits with my cuppa on thursday night and i suffered friday and even yesterday...and thats just through having 8 biscuits. :mad:

4. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    Thx, our bodies obviously don't like us eating Crap anymore, its not worth it

5. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I find this too - it scares me that I used to eat like that all the time and just thought that sluggish depressed feeling was 'normal' :(

Drink plenty of water and lovely nutritious fruit and veg, hopefully you will be feeling better soon :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.