feeling awful- help!

Pudgy Panda

I have been sticking to the plan 100% for 6 weeks but in Friday night I had saved up my syns as I was going out with hubby to the cinema. I ended up eating a box of popcorn and half a bag of maltesers!

Since then I feel awful, like hungover and windy (tmi), I have been trying to drink water but still feel crappyb.

unfortunatly theres not a lot you can do. i get this feeling everytime i do it too. like we had a pizza night 2 weeks ago and 2 days after i felt awful. it'll clear, just keep sticking to plan and keep up with the water and you'll be back to normal. it does annoy me though cos i set aside some syns to have custard creams and choccie biscuits with my cuppa on thursday night and i suffered friday and even yesterday...and thats just through having 8 biscuits. :mad:

Thx, our bodies obviously don't like us eating Crap anymore, its not worth it

I find this too - it scares me that I used to eat like that all the time and just thought that sluggish depressed feeling was 'normal' :(

Drink plenty of water and lovely nutritious fruit and veg, hopefully you will be feeling better soon :)

Back