FEELING BAD

NICKY

Hi Y'all
Started This Thing On Monday
Is It Usual To Feel This Crappy
I Have Palpitations And A Headache

Hello Nicky, Welcome to Minimins. For the first few days I had a couple of afternoons when I came over very lightheaded , felt a sick sick and suddenly felt very hot. These stoped after about 3 days. My LLC advised splitting the packs and having six "meals" a day until it went.
Also are you drinking enough water, that always seems to be the first question but it definitely helps.
Just take each day at a time and if you are worried call your LLC.

THANKS
I FEEL AS IF I AM DROWNING BUT I AM DRINKING ABOVE 4 LITRES WHICH I KNOW IS A GOOD THING COZ I DIDN;T THINK I WOULD MANAGE EVEN 1 OF WATER I AM A COFFEE ADDICT.
FEELING BETTER NOW AS I HAVE MADE CHICKEN CRISPS SO FEEL AS IF I HAVE ACTUALLY EATEN SOMETHING
LOVE NICKY

Just a thought - have you also cut out Coffee?
Caffeine withdrawal can be pretty nasty too.

Stick with it - it will get better I'm sure. Just think of all those lovely new clothes your soon be able to buy (well it helps me anyway).

Hope your feeling ok now Nicky. My first week was pretty horrid too. I felt as if I had flu, and actually took to my bed. (I did have a week off school; I am a TA; which helped!)

It passes really quickly, so hang in there until the real fun starts!! (Losing weight that is LOL)

I foud the first week sheer hell & luckily had taken a few days off work so was able to rest. Your body is undergoing a major adjustment so be gente on yourself :) If yo have a look at the side effects thread it says what various people have goe through...just grit your teeth & get through it! I PROMISE it gets better...but f yu eat you go back to square one. Your body is using up your food stores and you can feel dizzy. lightheaded, tired sick etc but hang in there....dont overdo it ( I didnt do any excercise for 3 weeks) and listen to your body & you'll be fine. You may feel "Hungry" but this could be emotiona hunger (cos you miss food/eating etc) rather than physical. It takes a while to learn what your body is telling you cos we've drowned all that under overeating!! Big hug & keep posting! You CAN do this & it WILL be worth it!

thanks again
no i haven't cut out coffee altogether but have reduced from about 9 mugs a day to just 4
can't cut it out but for every cup i have i take a half litre of sparkling water too
feeling much better now but a bit sad coz 1 of the girls i started with felt so bad she has had to withdraw.
GOOD LUCK CLAIRE XXX

Cutting your caffeine by half has probably added an extra withdrawal to the carb withdrawal. Caffeine is really difficult. I've drunk decaf for ages but I remember when I did it - that's probably the palpitations.

As for the carb withdrawal I felt ill for 3 days - like a flu/temperature and then it lifted.

Stick with it!

You have to remember your body is in shock as it is no longer getting all the rubbish we used to throw down our necks.
Keep at it as the hard part will be over soon !
Just wait until your weigh in !

Yeah A Lot Better Thanks
Determined To Stick With It Despite All The Lectures I Am Getting From My Family
I Want To Be A Size 14 And I Am Gonna Be If It Kills Me!!!!!!
Really Sweet Of You To Ask Thankyou.
How Are You Doing?
Xxxxx

Thankyou So Much
I Am Warnign You All I Am Probably Gonna Drive You Crazy With All Sorts Of Daft Questions
But Like I Expect, Most Of You I Have Tried All The Other Diets And This Really Is A Last Resort

Back