Feeling better about SW

curlygirl

hi all,
not been on all week. I was dreading going to sw last weddnesday night but it wasn't so bad after all!

I lost 3 pound. better than the 0.5 the previous week. Not sure how I am going to do this week but at least I am feeling more positive!

How have you all been?

I want an ipod shuffle (the little clippy ones) to give me the incentive to go out and do some exercise and I found a site where if you get 3 referrals from friends then you get a free one. It works from the advertisers on the site, they put the money in to give them away.

Will you click on my link and then follow the instructions, then once you are registered, you can all do the same and we can start an IPOD running / biking club!

Apple.real-incentives.com

when I exercise to music I don't actually feel like I am exercising!

Last edited:
hiya curlygirl - good to see you posting again, well done on your loss :)

Hi Carrie,

Did you complete your offer? you need too make sure you do that or your referals don't count. I did the mecca on cause you put 10 quid in and they give you another 10 quid for free (so its free really) and I won £4.50!

Lets hope we get our ipod exercise clubs going soon!

x

I am keeping everything crossed for tomorrow night. have been having red days since sunday so hopefully it should be good.

Back