Feeling better

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey everyone..

Just wanted to say thank you all for your support over the past few days..

Im feeling alot better about it all now and im really glad that I didnt give up :)

thats good to hear was it trapped wind and if so did the warm water work only asking cos think its my turn my stomach is growling & the pain is not pleasant xx

woo hoo - chelly is back with us !! glad you are over it and you're ok now. xxxx

You are made of strong stuff girl, knew you would put it behind you! Just keep thinking positive and looking forward.

Glad to hear your feeling better, we all semm to be abit bleh at the moment don't we x

Thanks guys!!

Not feeling as if I am struggling at all today!!

Although if one more person tells me just to eat for the day so I can go out drinking then I am going to crack up!! lol

It's good to have you back on the up mate!!

Sorry you weren't feeling too good! Glad to hear you've stuck with it though! You've done it before, you can do it again! :)

Glad to hear your feeling better and staying strong (especially with other people trying to sabotage you). You are doing really brill with your loses (soon be back down to your goal again).

Chelly, glad you are feeling good today. Keep up your water intake and keep strong!!

Back