feeling blah :/

Willbeyummy

i need to get this t 2.5 stone off and fast!! iv got 6 weeks until a big event eeeek yet i just cant be bothered im exhausted all the time i actually had more energy when i was nearly 17st!

im sitting here now with my eyes stinging cant be bothered to tidy up AGAIN could cry that i cant have a nap and cant see how im going to make it through the rest of the day!

im having a mega fat day and i never had them until i started this,

im due my totm but my injection prevents them and i just want to sit pig out and curl up under the quilt with desperate houswives and hot choc on this rubbish day yet i cant because iv not had any self control in the past,

i cant even go for a long walk because its not fair on my 2yo :( feeling very sorry for myself and its frustrating as i know i can do this !!!!

So sit on the sofa with a hot cambridge shake, the duvet and watch some telly :) I know how you feel cause i get like that at totm but like you have no self control if i start.... Is there a nice local park you can maybe go for a walk with toddler to, take the pushchair.

Big hugs x

Oh dear me. Yep, you are having one helluva sh*tty day.

You are doing incredibly well - my god - your stats are just awesome.

Don't lose sight of what you've already achieved, and what you ultimate aim is. For gawd's sake, just hold on!! I know it can be really difficult, but don't spoil it.

What about having a nice huge steaming mug of black coffee?!

Lx

its not stopped raining yet :( past couple of days iv done nice long walks with dogs and on both school runs when i dont have ds its not fair to make lexie sit in her pushchair for an hour with a rain cover on that she actually hates x

No, i wouldn't advise going out in the rain either - that doesn't improve my mood, it makes it a lot worse.

How are you feeling now?

Back