Feeling cross with myself & only on day 2

Rosie70

On SS plus. Went out shopping for the whole day & forgot to carry a cd with me.
Had porridge for breakie & a peppermint tea.

By 2:30 I was getting hungry so had a small skinny hot chocolate from costa.

I've also had 6 tick tacks & 3 foxes mints.
Upside is that I've supped 4pints of water so far.

Is there any words of reassurance from anyone on how I should stop beating myself up!
My 1st weigh in is next tues x

Hey, the good thing is you have realised that you have made a mistake, so please don't beat yourself up, just move on and learn from it. If you get back in the zone now you'll still have a fantastic loss this week! :p:eek::)
We all have a weak moment now and then, guilt is no good, acknowledge and move on honey!:p xx

Oh Rosie I only started sat and was on ss but I've been having ss+ I'm annoyed with myself as originally I didn't want to eat, but I think I will need that small chicken or fish on the evening. Don't beat ur self up just get back on track the next day. I am now not leaving the house without tetra drink and bottled water. You didn't consume many calories and you didn't succumb to a meal so you should be proud of that.
Lindsey x

I don't see why your worried about the meal Lindsey honest. If it gets you through and keep s you going its fine there might be days when you feel you don't need it and others you will. As to givinp up food I understand that I felt the same but your always gonna have to eat. All the best x

Very true Dani I shouldn't beat myself up about it but I feel guilty if I eat and at some point anyway going through the stages we have to start eating again. I will see how I feel tomorrow and we can only take it one day at a time.

Back