feeling depressed

Tanya c

:cry:

Hey all,

This is the umpteenth time that I have restarted the CD and have failed. Have decided to go back to conventional eating. Am soo depressed, hoped I could lose weight by Christmas but it looks like my hopes are banished. I can't afford afford it so I think why am I wasting the money when I'm not sticking to it... feel like a failure. What can I do now ??? any advice

Tanya x:wave_cry::cry:

You have to do what is best for you, could you not try doing a higher plan on cd so you are having a meal as well?? then you could see how it goes and maybe move down the plans.

Good luck in whatever you decide hun.xx

what is the 1000 plan like? can u still lose?

Im still on ss but Im sure some1 will be along to help hun.xx

I have been doing to 810 Plan -- 3 meal replacements and a small protein and veg meal daily. I lose about 3lbs a week. It's the best of both worlds I feel -- strict and straightforward but a bit of leeway. Stuck at it for 6 weeks now, and definitely I think it would be much easier to SS or SS+ after doing a few weeks on 810 as it cuts out the carbs and eases you into the diet.

try a higher plan maybe 810 the loss is still good on those and maybe u could stick to the plan if u had a meal 2 look 4ward 2 at nite.. its been the same 4 me countless restarts but im on day 7 of ss now and id be lying if i said it was easy.. if i felt i couldnt stick 2 ss id try a plan with a meal ... reducing your weight even if its only 1lb a week is gr8 thats 52lbs a year wow wat i wouldnt give 2 be 52lbs lighter. i feel 4 u hun i really do this diet is a tough one..dont give up try again with wat u can manage 4 now xx

please don't be depressed. this diet will initially make you even more depressed than normal but after day 4 you should start feeling much better. if you can't afford it go to one of the other stages.

i felt v low before starting this diet and can hinestly say that since day 4 i have not felt low. maybe its the fact that you know you are trying to do something and that takes the depression away - i don't know.

however, i would say that if its making you more depressed doing this then take some time out and sort your head out. one thing i have learned this week is that if your head is not in the right place this diet will not work for you cos you will talk yourself out of it or make yourself feel worse.

come back when you are raring to go as a lot of this diet is all about head over heart and about not giving up. i know that when depressed it is very easy to give up.

take care

Back