Feeling disappointed

roxy23

Hi everyone i started ww last tuesday done really well with sticking to points, then had a few drinks on sat nite and ate out yesterday as a treat using by weekly points. Had weighted myself during the week and lost 2 pounds,now weighted myself today and i back to the same weight as i started so back up 2 pounds :confused::confused: cannot believe it

Hi, so is your wi day tomorrow? I wouldn't worry I usually go up a lb or 2 after the weekend but your wi will be your best measure. Don't feel too down hearted yet! You might even have lost by the time you wi properly :)

Always remember your weight can change by 1-2lbs in a day so don't worry about it :) See what shows up on the scales tomorrow :) Stick with it and good luck :D

Weight is weird!
I always lose 1 lb after a day I don't excersise! Which is crazy!

I think I might start weighing myself monthly! It will be a nice surprise!

Keep at it! You'll get there

I always find if I eat a take out no matter what I weigh more the next day! The day after though I'm usually back down again ...

I never eat take outs later then a sat and I weigh on a wed so it nt effect my wi

I weigh in on a Friday morning and then use half my weeklies on Friday night and the other half on a Saturday night,that way I don't get paranoid about eating too much before Fri weigh in :s

Good luck with weigh in. I am going to try to use most of my weeklies on the weekend. I am lucky that my weigh day is Friday. Don't give up hun x x x

I used to have a pair of scales that I would weigh on and see a nice number, think ooh wonder what I'd be without my clothes, take them off quickly and get back on and I'd gain 2 lbs... by removing my clothes >.< God I hated those scales lol. Just remember that the scales at meeting are calibrated each time so just make a rude gesture at the home ones and don't worry until the official result comes back! Good luck :)

Hi everyone well when i checked lastnite i had lost 2 pounds :D. glad i lost this but to be honest i thought the first week was always the best, but must keep at it.

Back