Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling Dizzy/Light headed

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by beautifulbutterfly, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

Today i've been feeling light headed and dizzy, I don't understand as i've had alot to eat:
    Breakfast: Crumpet & Banana.
    Snack:Wotsits.
    Lunch: 2 tangerines, ww tuna wrap and curly wurly.
    Snack:pineapple.

Does anyone else have this? I've been fine the past 11 days just feel really dizzy today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I find days that I eat a little less than my full 20 points I can be okay, but if this has been paired with a lack of fluids (so mainly water) I can get dizzy. I think this is because I'm not getting the fluids I would get out of the food, as I'm eating less.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The dizziness could be totally unrelated to your diet though, it could be any of a dozen other things thats causing it. Dont assume its your diet thats causing it incase its not.

I had terrible dizzy spells a few weeks ago, turned out I had an ear infection

5. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

Might go doctors, if i have alot of sugar im fine... maybe its an underlying issue

6. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Have you had enough water? If this is a one day thing leave it and make a few changes tomorrow- if it goes on for 3 days + see your GP

7. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I can get like that at wrong time of the month, whatever I eat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.