Feeling dizzy

N1CK1

Sorry if this is in the wrong place??

I am now into my 4th week and I am mainly following red days as I find it works best for me but for the last few days I am getting headaches and feeling very dizzy and lightheaded all the time. My husband says it is because I am not having enough carbs in my diet and checking out the internet it sounds like he might be right. I usually use my HEs as ryvita with my salad or snacks. I am eating plenty during the day and never feel really hungry. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this.
:confused:

Last edited:
hi n1CK1
i follow the green days and never feel hungry either unless i skip a meal due to work etc. carbs bit sound right i only ever feel dizzy on a saturday as cant have proper dinner and tea as work 12-8. normally take jacket potatoe to work but such a busy shift never get to finish.

take sandwiches and fruit but don't feel as full

It does say in my SW book that you should try to include a few green days in your week, which I assume means doing all red isn't recommended. I did Atkins a few years ago and constantly felt dizzy, I had to stop in the end when I fainted on a train. I imagine doing all red days might produce a similar effect.

Have you tried EE? I always used to follow just red or green and always felt something was missing on those days - I got the headaches, tummy aches etc - on EE I can have everything in moderation and as I have cut out bread totally i can still have my carb fix from rice, potatoes and pasta etc.
remember no kind of eating plan should make you feel unwell.
Hope things improve for you.
x

Back