Feeling Down and desperate

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I cant really go into it except for there are some family problems on my hubby's side. It has really depressed me and i need to try and keep focused on my eating plan.

Has anyone got any tips or advice for me.
xx

It's all for you! try keep that and eating seperate (i know easier said than done) however you feel now and whatever you can do now... you will feel 100% better and can do things 100% more when you love who you are :)

Just try and remember why you started SW in the first place - if that is still important then don'y be tempted by food.
As Allie says food will make nothing better (great words - I'm going to try and remember that!).
I used to turn to food when feeling stressed, now I come on here or just sit and breathe and always focus on what I want to achieve.
Do this for you and don't let problems (that may be outside of your control) divert you off track.
Stay strong - you can do it! x

I think that pysciologically (sp) I am unable to control what is going on so I feel like if I cant control that situation then how on earth can I control my food. Does that make sense?

I have my little pink book beside me and i am writing everything in it that i eat. xx

by the way, i have eaten 3 biscuits and synned them all, so i am trying.

the loss of control you have on that part of your life but more control into your weightloss... the planning of your food IS what you control and you CAN do it!!

I suffer from clinical depression and food is SO important even if it is a little bit, it's energy to keep the body going :)

Back