feeling down in the dumps

mils

Hi everyone,

Restarted CD on Monday so I'm now on day 6 and I feel really grumpy and pretty miserable!!!!

Might have more to do with totm than CD as I'm due this week. I don't necessarily feel like I want to eat I just feel fed up.

Have had all of my packs and still have some water to get through!!!

To make matters worse my skinny sister just phoned tio ask if she could use my oven (hers is broken) to cook pizzas and my DH is waiting for a chinese to be delivered and he's drinking lager!!!

Think I'll just go in the bath until the food has gone. Why is food such a major part of everything we do these days?

Sorry for ranting!!
x

Hya..i am day 6 too. Not down in the dumps but grumpy? Oh yes. I have just tried to keep myself to myself and spent hours in the bathroom

Hey there ~ you've reached day 6 on your return journey and that's pretty good. So big pat on back first. Good idea to go and have a nice bath and stay out of the way til the food goes. Does always seem that when you start on any diet plan, food becomes a bit of a focus ~ mind you that's why I did Cambridge, to kinda take food out of the equation for a while.

I plan on returning to CD shortly and hope that I can get the same level of motivation I had the first time around. Time will tell.

I can relate to TOTM, I had a not so easy Friday night due to the same reason, came on, row with daughter, husband cooked favourite meal...was never going to eat but I was definitely down and grumpy.

Feel much better today and I'm pretty sure it's the hormones playing tricks as I've been okay until I came on. I'm having lots of baths and lots of distractions and early to bed to watch DVD's...being on a different floor to the kitchen really helps me :)

Good luck with day 7 and well done for completing your first week! Joe

I think we are in the same boat TOTM and all that, trying to keep away from sharp objects and husbands.

I felt a bit low last night, normally I would have sat very near the fridge and eaten the vast majority of it's contents, but last night I thought NO, I thought I would have some me time and spent 30 mins in the bath with a gossip mag.

I did'nt cave in and it was nice to get away from everyone, try and do something that you would'nt normally do, go for a walk, go shopping and buy a new lippy, have a face pack or try and do your eyeliner and hair like Amy Winehouse....it's harder than it looks :)

Good Luck

Shelley xx

Back