Feeling down that the wedding is over - plus wedding pics! x

:cry:Feeling a bit sad that my wedding is over after 22 months planning, thought id share the pics with you to make it feel like its still ongoing lol xx

Last edited by a moderator:
http
://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57605&l=2a483&id=507230733

Here's the links to photos :)

http
://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57773&l=91aa1&id=507230733

xxx

Oh love

You spend so much time planning, thinking and creating the weddign that when its all over and your back home its like depression sets in, no one tells you it is going to be like this afterwards but i felt this too.

You have time on your hands which you used to spend planning and now nothing seems as exciting! Me I booked another holiday and got excited about that, looking things up on the net seeing what we could do.

My advise find something to keep your mind occupied, find a new hobby, go out even if its just for a drive and see where you end up, go to the cinema, take a book and find somewhere to sit and read, remember what life was before you started planning!!!

Hope you feel better soon. I cant see the pics as I am at work and not allowed on FB but I will look later.

Hope you feel better soon and you return back to your bubbly self.

Yes I've just taken a peek at them and they're lovely - congratulations. And I totally know what you mean about afterwards I felt exactly the same like theres so little to think about and it all seems a bit flat. We had a belated honeymoon so I did have that to look forward to. Anyway hope you feel better soon and once again congrats xx

OH MY GOD you look so beautiful your dress is amazing congratulations hunni your aa beautiful bride xx and your cake is lush hehe x

Beautiful Photo's!!! you all look gorgeous! that cake made me feel hungry!!! lol congrats!

OMG you looked stunning in that dress! And the location of the wedding..... BEAUTIFUL! Oh i cant wait to get married now.. even more inspiration to lose the weight!
I bet your full of happy memories of that day :p

I cant see the pics..:( i must be doing something wrong. Are you guys just copying and pasting the link? please help

Copy and Paste is how i did it

Copy and Paste is how i did it

cheers i got it!!!

awwww you look so lovely hun. everyone looks fab and your wee girl megan how adorable soo cute, pics actually brought tears to my eyes. Im a soppy cow!! where yis of on the honeymoon?

becky xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww hun you look stunning!!! And that cake looks nice too ha ha

Glad it was a lovely day and wishing you 2 love birds all the best for the future!! Think ill have to wait about 10 years before my boyf pops the question ha ha ha ha ah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back