feeling down tonight

platinumbabe

After weeks of feeling great tonight I feel yuk. Tearful, got a headache and very snappy . come to the end of TOTM and im usually a little tearful the beginning of the week . Im not wanting to eat food which is a good thing just feel like a dam good cry . Does anyone else feel like this ???

I feel like that monthly lol. I tend to watch a weepy. I had ps I love you on last night cried my eyes out but felt much better for it. Hope you feel better tomorrow x

Hey. I obviously can't sympathise with the TOTM thing but I can understand your frustration and low feeling. I think it's generally the weekend.. My weekend is usually filled with food distractions, however, obviously after dieting all weekend it's just like any other day. Never have I looked forward to work so much lol. Just power through and stay positive to know you are sticking to your guns! I hope this week is going to be quick and painless :)

Most of us have times when we feel miserable or out of sorts even when we're not on a strict diet. Its good that you aren't feeling tempted to eat at this time, that shows you are winning the battle with controlling your eating habits. Try & find something to do to take your mind off of things or have an early night. Even have that cry, i sometimes do & feel a whole lot better the next day. x

Hello hope you feel yourself soon x

Thanks everyone for their kind words. I had a good sleep , headache has gone but replaced by bad stomach . Have things to do today so no time to feel sorry for myself. Im not drinking any more of the sainsbury strawberry and kiwi sparkling water I dont think it agrees with me . Off out later to get lots of tesco strawberry water, I know im ok on that stuff . Weigh in day tomorrow .

Hope your feeling better today. Stick at it it will be worth it in the end x

Back