Feeling down

sarahgillian

Great news that I had lost weight this morning but all of a sudden now am feeling really down. Really not enjoying my lunchtime shake at all! In fact I don't even think that I can finish it. Got a banana for a snack.

Stuck in work on a gorgeous day while the rest of the office is out on the golf course so pissed off isn't the word.

Legs are still killing me from the other day, hurts like hell to move and walk anywhere.

Also back and forth with my ex at the moment, waiting for him to text me back, I think he's just messing me around as well!

Feel like poop:cry::cry::cry:

If you can't face your shake have a pint of water to fill you up and your banana. Your doing so well and just think how much better you'll enjoy the sun with more weight off

Yeah I'm just going to do that, I have been so good and not in a position where I feel like I want to have something really naughty because I know I will feel like crap afterwards.

The only person you cheat by being naughty is yourself and it's taken me a long time to realise that and it's not worth feeling crap about afterwards. Stay positive your doing well and I'm sure you'll get through today and feel better in the morning. Fingers crossed for a nice weekend and then hopefully you can enjoy the sun too :)

Keep your chin up sarah your doing absolutely fantastic, maybe have a small treat to cheer yourself up but nothing that will do to much damage.
I hope things get sorted with your ex so it doesnt get you down to much.
Take care and keep smiling and if it cheers you up its dull up here in clydebank no sun here today for me.

Feeling a bit better today, only had a piece of toast when I got home last night and had 2 glasses of rose. That was my treat. lol.

Bit disturbed that I haven't had a balanced meal in 2 days, I just dont feel hungry but I am doing a pasta bolagnaise tonight and am soo looking forward to that.

try to force a balanced meal down you even if its a small one its better than nothing xxxx

Yeah I've bought some ready meals which I put in as soon as I get home, instead of me having a piece of toast.

how you feeling with everything now sarah,, more positive i hope as your doing great

Back