Feeling down

yummymummy1985

Hi all, just been reading all the sucsess stories and makes me think that one day I will be there! I've lost 6 1/2lb in 2 weeks (weigh in tomorrow) but as I'm pregnant and obviously belly getting bigger I am worried although seeing the weight going down on the scales I won't see a body difference and give in! I'm enjoying sw loads more than I ever have but due to the pregnancy problem SPD (synphisis pubis dysfunction) I'm finding it hard to do any excersise due to the pain! Sorry for my rant but it helps! Hope u all understand x

Well done for adopting a healthy diet for you and your baby. I think you should check out the pregnancy and SW thread on here somewhere. Also try and focus on the good things you are doing for yourself and the baby rather than on your changing shape and the fact that by the time you have your baby you will be on yor way to target instead fo starting fresh and having all the baby weight and more to lose :)

Good luck and congratulations

Teresa

hi yummy mummy, i know exactly how u feel, i felt like that when i was pregnant,decided to give up and ended up with a heap of weight to get rid of after my son was born!!! please dont give up, i wish id carried on, even though it sux not being able to see a clear difference, imagine yourself after youve had baby xx

hey yummymummy,

i agree with derbynanny, its so good that you are adopting a healthy eating plan for you and your baby.
try and focus on other motivations than shape, think about all the energy you will have due to eating well, the SPD will no doubt be made easier if you can manage your weight gain so that its appropriate for a pregnancy, and you will have done all the hard work of working out the eating plan by the time you give birth. that will give you more time to dedicate to your baby - healthy eating will be second nature by then.
keep positive!!!

Back