Feeling down

skinnyone0

Today is day 8 and Im really feeling so low. I am managing to stay on the diet ok but dont know if my circumstances will slow down my weight loss, at the moment and since just before starting the diet I have been stuck in bed 24 hrs a day due to health n disabilities I hope to try and get up soon once meds are sorted but really worried I wont lose weight while my mobility is so restricted

Sorry to hear that you aren't well. I hope that you are okay to be doing Exante in your current situation. If so, then don't worry about not losing weight because of being inactive. You will still lose weight, because there is a calorie deficit.

:fingerscrossed: it's sorted soon and you feel a lot better :D

Although Exante recommend 20 minutes of exercise a day, the beauty of being on a VLCD is that you'll lose weight with no exercise because your calorie intake is so low.
This means if on a normal day your body uses 2000 to do your basic everyday functions, you're running at a deficit of around 1400 calories a day because you only take in 600 from Exante foodpacks. Given 1lb of fat is around 3000 calories, you'll be losing weight without doing a thing!
Keep up the good work, you've got through the hard part - the first four days of getting into Ketosis, don't give up! You'll feel EVEN BETTER when you're meds are sorted, you're mobile AND you're even lighter! :)

Chin up and keep going

doublehappy xxx

Thank you for your lovely messages, I am feeling so much better now and am up and about got to go on Tuesday to get my insulin sorted out and Wed opticians as my sight has gone a bit haywire, but will get in sorted Im sure...Been off TF yesterday and today but back on again tomorrow Ive been for BL bars so looking forward to trying them next week, hope you are all having a fab weekend and keep up the good work Linda xx

Hi Linda, I'm glad things have improved for you. I hope it continues in the right direction. Keep posting, we are here if you need any help or advice - or just someone to chat with. :)

Hi Linda

Glad to hear you're now up and about, hopefully getting out will help you too. Keep at it and the weight will drop off even with no exercise.

Good luck

BF

good luck Linda! I hope your health improves and things are on the up for you. xx

Back