Feeling down :(

Oooh no wifi isn't good when ur trying 2 not eat & if everyone else is eating! It's a hard diet to do social & family type stuff on and dunno about you but I find this diet can be all or nothing, but even when it's 'all' it's not tooo bad really cos you know u can drop what uv gained within a few days which is good & bad 4 me, good cos it works but bad cos u can end up hovering around the same weight for months If u dnt get in the zone. Hope u feel better today, I hate days 2 3 4 & 5 that's y Im scared 2 cheat lol just getting ready 4 gym now despite 5 hrs broken sleep & feeling rubbish with this cold & upset stomach uurgh xx

Bad bad day ahead for me. Just on school run and realised I've not put my shake and bar in my bag :( Back up plan is to stop at tesco and buy 2 of theirs to get me through the day!

Stupidly weighed again this morn and still hovering at 12st08ozs. So close yet so far!

Hope you have fun at the gym and well done for going, I've got a spin class this eve to do!! Xx

Don't beat urself up too much Hun! You can still do this :) class tonight will defo help too..

I'd love to be at ur weight by the time of my hol at least .. Here's hoping :D

Think positive xx

Heyhey did ur tesco plan work? Hope u enjoy ur spin class :) x

No it didn't as apparently the smaller stores don't stock them!
So went m&s and bought a small pack cooked chicken and a ceasar salad pot. Took the croutons out, had half of the ceasar dressing and didn't eat all of the cos lettuce as was full.

Then bought a protein shake to have on the way home.

On the plus side I have done 70mins of power walking and a spin class which has killed me lol.

Hey how did you get on today? Xx

Weighed again this morning and still the same.
Means I've pretty much lost nothing in a whole week. Well about 2lbs from my week away gain so brings me back to where I was before going away.

Thinking maybe I should take some dulcolax? Not really been all week if you get me lol
But got a sneaky feeling I have them to my sister :(

Plus side I have my shake and bar in my bag ready to go today! Xx

When I forget my shake I just go to the supermarket and go for an egg salad if I can find one.
Failing that I just get a totally plain salad with a spot of mayo.

I don't eat meat but chicken salad would also work - no dressing obvs!

Ok so not the best weekend food wise but did do 1hr40 mins worth of power walking sat and and hour 40 in the gym this morning!
Along with an 8 hour work shift and a few hours spent helping a friend paint her daughters bedroom this eve.

Plan to be back on track tomorrow and really want to get a week (or more) of 100% under my belt as need to stop dilly dallying around now.

So here's to tomorrow xx

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. :D

I should know, I'm here for the three hundredth time :D

Tomorrow is a brand new day. Get some dulcolax down ya and embrace the loss ;) Good luck slim wannabe :) x

And the sun is out :D

The sun is out and I'm planning a day in bed :(
Been up with stomach cramps and feeling queasy all night so day off work in bed I think is in order.

Don't have any dulcolax in the house as have it to my sister. Might have to see if I can get it back lol xx

Oh no!! I woke up feeling a little off in that department too but thankfully it passed after breakfast!

Hope you're feeling better :)

Aw :/ hope u feel better soon! xx

Nope and to add to it my boy woke up this morning and was sick all over my bed after eating a bit of weetabix. Not easy to wash out is weetabix!!

So day 2 of feeling rubbish and no gym. Diet completely out of the window and just feel like I'm spiralling out of control at the mo with everything else I have going on.

Just don't know where to start :(

Ohhh :( have a good rest! A couple of days to recover & recharge & rethink won't hurt you'll get back there :) xx

I do hope so lottie. Another day home with the bit tomorrow as not allowed in school for 48 hours when sick, even though he is fine again now!
So trip to town to get me some new underwear as is desperately needed lol

Hoping to have enough energy for a trip to the gym too in the eve maybe?? Need to try and undo some of the damage x

Omg had a night from hell last night. Took some dulcolax and from about 1am couldn't leave the bathroom. Stomach cramps were the worst, popped into town this morn but was a quick dash as spent more time trying to find a loo. Was afraid to drink anything whilst out so glad to be back home now.
Weighed this morning and was 11st12.8 so happy to finally see I'm in the 11's for now. May just be because I've been poorly this week though? Xx

OH NO! Poor thing, sorry to hear you've had a rough time. Happens to the best of us! Keep hydrated xx

How many dulcolax did you take?

I find with stuff like that that when i'm on VLCD I should take much less than the recommended dose. Probably because the food intake is so low.

Back