feeling down

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
hi guys

had a huge row with Boyf last night and still not talking!!! Feel like ordering a chinese when i get home as im so so down :cry:

don't do it, just run a bath as soon as you get through the door and resist the temptation.
maybe it's the diet that made you argue explain to OH and get youe head back in gear.

Dont do it - putting weight on will only make you feel worse!!

i know but he wont even speak to me at the mo and its driving me mad

I agree, go out and do something nice for yourself - nails done, hair do, facial!!

Im trying to patch it up but his phone is off and he doesnt have a house phone plus its my TOTM so feeling extra sensitive as well

dont do it! I put on 6.5 lb this week as i did exactly that! went and ate a pizza plus more!! all went wrong
now ive gotta lose it again this week! wasnt worth it

Just rang my best mate shes coming round to my house tonight ha ha ha dont trust myself xx

Oh hun, I hate it when my OH does that! He has definately gone off to his cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Stay strong cos you'll feel ten times worse if you eat. Have a can of coke zero and a good moan with your friend tonight and you'll feel all the stronger for resisting xx

Im determind not to eat gonna have my veg soup later and have a natter with my friend

Ah missus,

Give him a quick slap ;) and tell him to get a grip, the slap will burn the calories and make you feel better :D

Don't give in, cause you will feel worse after you have eaten it and even more miserable the rest of the week while you get back into Ketosis!!

Stay strong, and if he still doesn't talk to you bugger him, silent treatment back can work wonders :D

yeah i think his battery went as he answered and started talking and it went ??? Im hoping it was

well i had my soup and my mate had a bag of kettle chips :( I had a few feel horrid now

Back