Feeling emotional :-(

looby1003

Hi all, well I'm on my third day today and have coped again-just lol! But I wrote on facebook earlier that I'm trying not to think about food whilst serving the girls tea (which smelt delicious!) and one of my friends replied saying that I don't need to lose weight as I'm lovely as I am. I told her the cheque is in the post lol, but all of a sudden I filled up and couldn't stop crying :cry:I'm still feeling quite teary (and sorry for myself) as i sit here with my shake :(. The fact that I've had a cold for the past few days hasn't helped (it is better today but now I''ve got a chesty cough) as I haven't slept properly all week. I knew it would be hard, but didnt expect to burts into tears for nothing lol. Funny thing is though...I'm not even tempted to give up (not yet anyway!) Just wondered if anyone else felt like this in the early days?
Lou xx

I get weepy Looby I think it can be a side effect of the LT. Never mind we be pmsl when we are slim lol xxx

ahhhh been there, I sat and wept yesterday too :(

BUT today I actually feel pretty damn good so just push on through and have a weep and then get back to it!

If I can do it whilst having the worst period EVER you can too xxxx Big old gothic hugs coming your way xxxx

Aww thanks ladies...you've set me off again now lol. My mum and dad have been on holiday for the past 10 days (due home Saturday) so think I'm missing them aswell. Glad its not just me though.
Thanks again ladies
This forum is fandabbydosey :D
lou xx

Aww thanks hun :) Found a way to cheer myself up-on line shopping! :DAnd then theres new series of Apprentice later :D It's amazing how much better you feel after a good cry :)
Lou xx

God i love a good old cry, my bf thinks im crazy, but if i feel like i need to cry i'll watch a really sad film like my sisters keeper etc then i feel a million times better, but i cry at everything!!!!

Good luck looby and dont worry the moods will soon settle down x

Back