Feeling faint

emmievic

Im on day 9 and for the last couple of days I have had a swimmy faint feeling every so often which is bad enough for me to have to sit for a while. It does pass but is a bit worrying, especially when I have 2 little girls to look after. Has anyone else experienced this and will it go away soon?

Yep I got the same thing a few times a week last time I did it,just be careful and make sure it doesn't worsen x

I had the same thing this week (I'm on day 10). It doesn't last very long but feeling like a space cadet is no fun :p

I'm hoping it stops soon as well. I wish you all the best anyway and hope you feel better soon :)

Hiya, I get the spaced feeling every time I stand up - last time and this. It only stopped for me when I started eating. I just have to be careful and not get up and immediately rush off, just give it a couple of seconds.

Caren. x

Just stand up slower!!

I get head rush all the time even when im eating lol!

only on day 5 so i cant comment.just take your time when getting up.sending hugs.x

Hi Emmie

Yes, I had that last time quite a bit. I had to just keep remembering not to bend down quickly or to get up quickly. I had it the whole time on my last attempt at LT - 14 weeks! But, this time, it has only just started now, Week 3, so I am just having to take a little seat when I feel lightheaded.

It is a part of LT so just learn to do things more carefully whilst you have this.

Haha glad you liked the expression bells :p It's what I'm called most of the time!

Am I the only one that thinks the head spins can be fun?? Or do I need a lil bit of this.... :psiholog:

Thanks y'all will remember to stand up slower! As long as I know its normal....whatever that may be!?!

Back