• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling faint

Im on day 9 and for the last couple of days I have had a swimmy faint feeling every so often which is bad enough for me to have to sit for a while. It does pass but is a bit worrying, especially when I have 2 little girls to look after. Has anyone else experienced this and will it go away soon?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Yep I got the same thing a few times a week last time I did it,just be careful and make sure it doesn't worsen x

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
I had the same thing this week (I'm on day 10). It doesn't last very long but feeling like a space cadet is no fun :p

I'm hoping it stops soon as well. I wish you all the best anyway and hope you feel better soon :)

Hiya, I get the spaced feeling every time I stand up - last time and this. It only stopped for me when I started eating. I just have to be careful and not get up and immediately rush off, just give it a couple of seconds.

Caren. x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Just stand up slower!!

I get head rush all the time even when im eating lol!

only on day 5 so i cant comment.just take your time when getting up.sending hugs.x

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Emmie

Yes, I had that last time quite a bit. I had to just keep remembering not to bend down quickly or to get up quickly. I had it the whole time on my last attempt at LT - 14 weeks! But, this time, it has only just started now, Week 3, so I am just having to take a little seat when I feel lightheaded.

It is a part of LT so just learn to do things more carefully whilst you have this.

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Haha glad you liked the expression bells :p It's what I'm called most of the time!

Am I the only one that thinks the head spins can be fun?? Or do I need a lil bit of this.... :psiholog:

Thanks y'all will remember to stand up slower! As long as I know its normal....whatever that may be!?!