Feeling fed up

Reject Doll

Day 19 and got week 3 WI tomorrow.
For some reason this week I have not felt good. I don't mean physically with the diet but just not 'with it' or 'focussed' like I was last week. I was on such a high last week. I can't put my finger on it except that I'm feeling lonely. I don't think I have lost much this week even though I can 'feel' that the weight is going and I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. Daft thing is that people have commented on me losing weight this week and that was nice but it hasn't really bucked me up. :sigh:

Hi, my moods have been rock bottom on this diet and I have had to fight it constantly. Some people feel brilliant. I haven't as I think the diet requires so much effort and perseverence as every day feels like a week. But I just know that other diets haven't worked and I want to be thin so if I have to go through feeling really rough then it will be worth it in the long term. Having said that my moods are up too some days. But I have become quite reclusive, just going to work and keeping myself to myself. It is lonely too as other people don't understand and they look at me with disapproval when I tell them about diet. Anyway, I'll be making you feel worse, sorry. Just think how happy you'll be when you are thin and can wear anything you want! xxx

Hey
Just wanted to wish you luck for your wi tomorrow. i am sure you will have a great loss.. whether it be inches or pounds... I am sure it will show.. Your doing fab chin up........ cd is a really great diet xx

Oh don't be sad you have done very well enjoy the comments you just don't know what tomorrow will bring all week the scales were against me then today a whoosh seemed to come so had a good weigh in I feel lonely at times too but my weight loss cheers me up no end chin up and let us know how you get on x hugs x

It's nice to know you understand how I feel. Last week I couldn't understand why people were saying they had mood swings. Guess I just hadn't experienced it.

That's what's so nice about this forum. There's always someone to give you a 'pat on the back' and encourage you to keep at it.

I know what you mean you'r not fed up per se its just like.... bored really?

Can't be bothered?

That goes. And comes. And goes again. Honestly your moods are all over the place on this diet but its worth it!

And I'm sure tomorrows weigh in will have you on a high again!

I know what you mean you'r not fed up per se its just like.... bored really?

Can't be bothered?

That goes. And comes. And goes again. Honestly your moods are all over the place on this diet but its worth it!

And I'm sure tomorrows weigh in will have you on a high again!

Yes I guess I'm bored. For weeks I have been working hard on assignments and revision, then I had loads of marking to do and now nothing. I should be enjoying the break but when your on your own all the time it's not always that much fun.

Think when I saw today's date when I woke up, I have remembered one of the reasons I'm down. It would have been my wedding anniversary today and my ex is away sunning himself with his gf. It's hard to forget especially as it's also my brother's wedding anniversary today. Oh well, just another day and it will be over by tomorrow.

You right it's just a day that's all you can get through this me and my husband have just split this week and it's making me more determand than ever to see this through stay strong and know we are thinking of you

RDoll & Lin, big hugs.

xxx

Keep your chin up honey mood swings are all part and parcel of the diet unfortunately but the high points outweigh the lows and you have a reason to feel down today but your WI tomorrow will bring your mood right back up again, good luck xxx

You right it's just a day that's all you can get through this me and my husband have just split this week and it's making me more determand than ever to see this through stay strong and know we are thinking of you

Lin, I'm thinking of you too. I had a good cry earlier, then had a soak in the bath and got dressed including a red top (fitted and showing I have a waist!), red lipstick and my leopard print stietoes.
:girlpower:
I went for my weigh and told CDC that I wasn't going to give in to the mood! I have lost 3lbs and another 4inches so she was pleased with me and very encouraging.

.....and I may have a date on Saturday too. ;)

Thanks Katy and Julie. The weight is still going and I know if I look better I will feel better and more confident so that keeps me going. Stuff the ex! lol

Back