Feeling fed up :-(

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I do NOT want to cheat and haven't so far (on week3) but my god I'm so fed up ATM! I know it's going to take time and I have to be patient but my god I'm so down ATM about it lol! I don't want to come off at all but I just want to wake up thin! I been shopping with OH today and he's brought some clothes for holiday and I can't get anything what so ever yet! I want to fit in the lovely clothes I see. Went into h&m and felt huge like I did at 24stone again!

8lb to go till I'm in the 16stones!!

me too - I've felt so fed up the last 2-3 days - but stick with it you'll be there before you know it.

I know how you feel hun, just so sick of dieting and just want to be thin without having to do this!

I just want to be thin!!! An be able to eat :-(

I know how you feel.I can only see the weeks stretching out ahead of me. I just want to be at goal! I think January is such a long month though.Keep telling myself that summer's coming! You'll get there. x

fay2601 said:
I know how you feel.I can only see the weeks stretching out ahead of me. I just want to be at goal! I think January is such a long month though.Keep telling myself that summer's coming! You'll get there. x

I just want to buy my lovely clothe for holiday and know I will fit in them :-( OH has brought ted baker tops and Levi jeans ect and I have one dress in a size 14 that I can't even get over my head!! Arghhhhhh :-(

There must be something in the air I'm finding it hard too!!! Last night I just thought oh I want to eat healthy and sit down with a knife and fork but to do that I need to loose four stone :eek: I like the products don't get me wrong but there are times when I make my porridge I think oh gawd I can't eat this again :sigh: but I do know that I have to do it to get slim.. dig deep hun x

It's also because iv been this weight before , keep going up then down, just want to be smaller then iv been in along time :(

Emotional hunger is killing me today.
But do you know what? I just look back at what I've achieved so far. I did it. I'm here and I've just got to get on with it. So look at what you've achieved so far!! You can do it!

Then I picture the summer and going on holiday and the disappointment I feel at giving up/giving in.
Nope
Not happening

The pizza is calling. I just need to grow some to tell it to eff off
Xxxx

Same here, not interested in eating what so ever! I don't want to come off at all lol so many chances iv had to cheat but nope! To determend to be at goal for holiday

If only there was a switch in our brains to turn off the emotion

Or that doing CD made you lose 10lb every week!! :lol:

Or that we could simply just turn back time!

There must be something in the air I feel like this today too. I'm trying so hard not to cheat but keep thinking that if I gave up today and did something like sw I will still loose the weight but I really don't want to give up as I love what I'm doing and normally it's so easy, I also feel bad as yesterday I had a bowl of rice krispies after zumba as I felt drained, when I got on my scales this morning I had gained 2lbs. Think I will ask my CDC about going up a plan on zumba days and see if that helps.

We all need to keep going and think of the summer xx

Aaaahhhh summer days in our brand new trendy wardrobes

Ooooo strapless maxi dresses!

chele80 said:
Aaaahhhh summer days in our brand new trendy wardrobes

Ooooo strapless maxi dresses!

I want to wear one for aeroplane lol iv got visions of me walking into new York airport in a maxi dress sandels and big glasses lol
I tried maxi dresses on before but I look huge and pregnant in them :-( lol

I'm also having a funny day today.

Just bored. Want to eat like everyone else. How did I get myself into this state?

Back