feeling frustrated

chicco86

Feeling low this morning as the scales say I've stayed the same.

I was 100% all week and did lots of exercise.

This is my 5th week and I don't know how I haven't lost.

I lost 4lbs every week for 3 weeks, then 2lb and now nothing.

What's going on? The harder I try the less I lose.

Stephanie

Check out my thread. I was suffering the same thing. Are u eating back your exercise cals? You should to make sure you dont drop below 1200 a day or your body will start holding onto fat. Working out makes your body hold on to water too so make sure sure your drinking 6-8 glasses a day.

My thread is called my weightloss diary by Lou :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lou. I'm doing 45 mins walking 5 days a week and toning 3 days. Drinking 2 litres of water and sticking to the slim fast plan.

I was thinking of cutting out my snacks this week to see if it helps?

Stephanie. X

Do u use myfitnesspal ? It will tell you how much of a deficit your exercise is creating so it may mean eating more. Sounds odd but google eating more to lose weight, it makes a lot of sense xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i did too to begin with but its boosted my weight loss. your body needs a certain amount of cals to just survive so you dont wanna go too far below that or it'll panic and hold onto every ounce of fat you eat. if you eat more, little and often, like breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, tea, snack, your metabolism knows its getting regular food so it keeps burning.
just choose healthier snacks and drink plenty of water and keep an eye on the cal deficit on myfitnesspal and dont let it drop below 1200.

i am soooo enormous that i can have 2270 a day and lose weight, feels so wrong eating that much but its working.

check this out: BMR Calculator

chicco86 said:
Feeling low this morning as the scales say I've stayed the same.

I was 100% all week and did lots of exercise.

This is my 5th week and I don't know how I haven't lost.

I lost 4lbs every week for 3 weeks, then 2lb and now nothing.

What's going on? The harder I try the less I lose.

Stephanie

Snap, sometimes your body takes a while to catch up though, hopefully you'll start to lose again soon. Keep at it x

Hi everyone,

After having a few hard weeks Im back on track. I tried eating some extra calories to make sure my body wasnt storing fat and I managed to shift 2lbs. This week I went back to just the slimfast plan (I'm also taking lipobind with my evening meal and I do think it helps) and I lost 3lbs. Total of 20lbs now. Very happy and feeling more motivated to keep at it. Thanks for all the supportive words.

Stephanie

Back