feeling good! mix a mousse ideas

sassy30

Day 5! So far so good. 100% good although eating gum and sugar free sweets (just 2 after dinner!)
Exercising is so doable on this plan. It gives me the energy I need to go for a run. Weekend soon -hope I can stay on track!

Any mix a mousse recipes that anyone can share?

Well done so far!

Sorry don't do mix a mouse and stuff just have tatras and a bar so can't help there.

Apparently exercising isn't advised on ss as it affects electrolytes which isn't good for your health. Someone will know more about that on here I'd of thought.

Good luck! :)

Oh, you can exercise - but you need to listen to your body! Probably best not to go mad unless you're used to it already - but there's no reason why you can't do some.

Sticky here for more info: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/257745-exercise-vlcd.html

Now, what do you mean by mix-a-mousse recipes? Put scoop of mousse powder in shake packet and mix it up well, add to between 150-250ml of ice cold water (water quantities depend on how sloppy or firm you want your mousse) and blend for at least a minute (then let it set for 5 minutes). Not a recipe, exactly. Are you talking about the jelly that some folks make using mix-a-mousse and water flavouring?

Back