Feeling good today!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Morning (or should I say, afternoon) everyone!

Had a lovely long lie-in this morning and am feeling refreshed and full of beans! Felt rather hungry when I woke up and cos it was too late for breakfast I decided to get going on my soup. Unpacked my new Kenwood Food Processor, got my steamer pans out and started peeling veggies! Into the soup went:

- a whole broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- half a white cabbage
- 1 potato

I cooked all these up, then popped them in the food processor with 0.5pts worth of gravy, a little water, whizzed them all together and BINGO!! Looked a tad green (blaming the broccoli for that) but nonetheless smelt and tasted delicious.

It made probably 3/4 meals worth, so still have plenty left!! :D I also had a chicken kiev with it and a slice of bread to mop up the last bits! The kiev was 4pts, and the bread 1pt. The soup altogether I reckon was 1pt due to the parsnip, potato and gravy in it, so that gives me a total of 6pts. However, I am STUFFED now!! I have aquafit at 6.45pm tonight (5 hours away) so gonna have plenty of time to let my food go down. Then when I get back I think its stirfry as I need to use up the pack of stifry mix I have that I didnt get round to eating the days I had planned and if I dont eat it today its gonna have to go in the bin!! That is only 0.5pts (1.5 by the time I have soy sauce and frylight in it) which brings my total to 7.5pts. If I say that I need to save 5pts to make up for yesterday (buffet dinner at a party), then I have 5.5pts left (plus 4 from aquafit but I dont intend to use those!). With those points I plan to have a yummy WW pudding and custard thats been in my freezer for aaages!! :D

Looking forward to today. Going to do some tidying up in a bit and then make a start on an assignment thats due soon!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their Sundays!

Soup sounds yummy.Im doing well today, we were up early too go the the local boot sale, i got one of those hand blenders for 50p & a few goodies for my son.Food wise im counting my points & writing it all down, i really need too lose this week.
Hope everyone has a good week.

The soup sounds lovely! Enjoy aquacise tonight.

Hope ur all having a good sunday,im doing well only had 5 points so far,saving myself for sunday roast!!

mmm roast... yumm........im having a carvery tomorrow as its my friend from works leaving do!! xx

mmm just having another bowl of 0pt soup as no points left and it is yummy and i am hungry! (dont normally go to bed til about half 12 so its like a nighttime snack for me!) xx

mmm just having another bowl of 0pt soup as no points left and it is yummy and i am hungry! (dont normally go to bed til about half 12 so its like a nighttime snack for me!) xx

i have the same problem i stay up till after 12 most nights and its hard in the evenings thats when i save the majority of my points x

Back