Feeling good...

Sez

has started again!!
Well, had lousy weekend diet wise, but no confessional here!!! Just to say, it was all choices rather than anything else.

I feel no guilt which is a first and the ketosis fairy will have packed her bags and left in disgust by now too! I am guessing that the next few days will be tough, but I am mentally prepared for it. Off to take back my iffy new scales tomo, and hopefully buy some new ones too. May avoid scales for a week or so, just to keep my head clear and un-panicy!

It felt good to be part of the family & friends gathering, even down to the tiny glass of wine (I was driving!). Actually, wine & booze in general is the one thing I am not that fussed about!

I know this is against all the die-hard CD rules, but then my experience of CD has all been about rule bending (not just mine!!!). I just feel good now!!!:D

Sorry, prob not what I am supposed to post is it!!! LOL!!:rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling good Sarah ;)

Hello, so you fell off the wagon slightly, never mind, you sound really happy and positive and ready to get back on now that you have had a teeny tiny break, which shouldnt have caused too much damage.

We are all on this weight journey and its hard sometimes and long, but we cannot forget to have a bit of a life sometimes and let our hair down, you deserve it and are now refreshed to carry on.

Good luck and take care of you xx

Back