Feeling good...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Well, had lousy weekend diet wise, but no confessional here!!! Just to say, it was all choices rather than anything else.

I feel no guilt which is a first and the ketosis fairy will have packed her bags and left in disgust by now too! I am guessing that the next few days will be tough, but I am mentally prepared for it. Off to take back my iffy new scales tomo, and hopefully buy some new ones too. May avoid scales for a week or so, just to keep my head clear and un-panicy!

It felt good to be part of the family & friends gathering, even down to the tiny glass of wine (I was driving!). Actually, wine & booze in general is the one thing I am not that fussed about!

I know this is against all the die-hard CD rules, but then my experience of CD has all been about rule bending (not just mine!!!). I just feel good now!!!:D

Sorry, prob not what I am supposed to post is it!!! LOL!!:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Glad you're feeling good Sarah ;)
  4. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hello, so you fell off the wagon slightly, never mind, you sound really happy and positive and ready to get back on now that you have had a teeny tiny break, which shouldnt have caused too much damage.

We are all on this weight journey and its hard sometimes and long, but we cannot forget to have a bit of a life sometimes and let our hair down, you deserve it and are now refreshed to carry on.

Good luck and take care of you xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.