Feeling GOOD!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 20 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    After reading on here that many feel so ill, sluggish, having headaches, etc..etc... it has made me worry a bit, expecting the worse?

Well, although I am only on day two...I Feel Great...now, I do hope things stay this way, but after hearing so many being not so good I am expecting (& patiently waiting to be out of sorts)...:confused:

maybe this wont happen to me??...:) you never know I may be a lucky one? Or is it the fact that I feel so positive and so very focused that I am feeling good? or do these symptoms deffo happen at some point?

I know I will not cheat, I know I want this to work, so maybe, as a previous post has said, lots of these feelings/side effects can also be in the mind???

Do others have thoughts on this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I felt grand my first week -tho a bit weepy yesterday despite it being WI day! Just go with it I say, if you feel lousy take yourself off to mope/sleep/bathe whatever...and if you dont, great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.