Feeling GOOD!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 20 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

After reading on here that many feel so ill, sluggish, having headaches, etc..etc... it has made me worry a bit, expecting the worse?

Well, although I am only on day two...I Feel Great...now, I do hope things stay this way, but after hearing so many being not so good I am expecting (& patiently waiting to be out of sorts)...:confused:

maybe this wont happen to me??...:) you never know I may be a lucky one? Or is it the fact that I feel so positive and so very focused that I am feeling good? or do these symptoms deffo happen at some point?

I know I will not cheat, I know I want this to work, so maybe, as a previous post has said, lots of these feelings/side effects can also be in the mind???

Do others have thoughts on this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I felt grand my first week -tho a bit weepy yesterday despite it being WI day! Just go with it I say, if you feel lousy take yourself off to mope/sleep/bathe whatever...and if you dont, great!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.