Feeling great - Anyone else?

Caterpillergirl

Hi everybody

Just thought I'd say that this is my 3rd week now and I am feeling really good.
The first week was the worst and I kept feeling hungry but soon got into the swing of LT. 1st weight loss 7lbs then came week2 and still a bit iffy and had my good and bad days but 2nd weight loss 9lbs - :):)

Now on 3rd week and have loads of energy, been cleaning anything that stands still-lol- and today have been making Morrocan lamb tagine, chocolate brownies and choc-chip muffins for the rest of the family and feel very good that I won't be having any but pleased to feed everyone.

So - for anybody new to the forum - stick with it and get over those first few days and you WILL feel great and you WILL lose weight.
Hope everyone has a great weekend :):)

Couldn't have said it better myself!
I'm half way through my 4th week and feeling fantastic! I went dress shopping today and it was the first time I've physically noticed how much weight I've lost! Up until I was a little disapointed that I couldn't actually see any difference but today was just wow!
Stick with it people! Even if you don't see a change right away you'll put something on one day and just go wow!

Well done you! Great to hear you're feeling so good.

I think people think we go into a decline when we do this. The first question I always get is "but do you FEEL alright?" as if they're expecting me to flake out before their eyes! If only they knew! :) x

I'm also feeling good on LT. I got an energy rush in week 1 and have it still, nearly 17 weeks done! My hair is shiny, my skin is clear and I feel great! Can't believe how good I still feel on this and hope this lasts to the very end of LT. Most people do think you must be tired and down all the time but its the complete opposite.

If only they knew!

I have stacks of energy and people are thinking i am a bit mad, oh well let them think that, also i cant stop talking!!!! i dont know why!!!:D

Back