Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling great

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dotbirch, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. dotbirch

dotbirch Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, well its day 6 and I'm feeling great - it really wasn't the best start with the hunger and the headaches but each day I'm feeling stronger and when I got on the scales at home this morning I realised that I had broke the 15stone mark (now 14.12) so am really pleased - this means by my scales i've had a 6 1/2 weight loss in my first week already and I don't get weighed until saturday. I'm so pleased I stuck with it and I have to say this forum has helped me so much - so thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Good for you Dot! Isn't great seeing those scales go down!

4. blondie24

blondie24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD / 5:2
    wow thats fab! and still 2 days left to go! even 6lbs would be nice for the full week let alone 5 days! good luck with it! and congrats on been in the 14's :)

5. Tracee

Tracee Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.99%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done you... I'm so pleased you stayed with it... fantastic loss, you will be on cloud nine after your weigh. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.