feeling great

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dotbirch, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. dotbirch

dotbirch Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, well its day 6 and I'm feeling great - it really wasn't the best start with the hunger and the headaches but each day I'm feeling stronger and when I got on the scales at home this morning I realised that I had broke the 15stone mark (now 14.12) so am really pleased - this means by my scales i've had a 6 1/2 weight loss in my first week already and I don't get weighed until saturday. I'm so pleased I stuck with it and I have to say this forum has helped me so much - so thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Good for you Dot! Isn't great seeing those scales go down!

4. blondie24

blondie24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD / 5:2
    wow thats fab! and still 2 days left to go! even 6lbs would be nice for the full week let alone 5 days! good luck with it! and congrats on been in the 14's :)

5. Tracee

Tracee Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.99%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done you... I'm so pleased you stayed with it... fantastic loss, you will be on cloud nine after your weigh. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.