Feeling gross

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kerry_berry, 26 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

Hi everyone

Not feeling too good at all. Think I'm going to sick every two minutes, it's horrible! I'm on day 4 and I know I shouldn't be feeling amazing but there's no way I can go to work and feel like this, I won't be able to get anything done! It's not as if I even want to eat, I just don't want to feel sick! How long will this last? Soz for the moan and just feeling sorry for myself...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Gastric Bypass
    Hi Kerry sorry your feeling so crap, I dont know the answer as I dont follow your diet but from what I have read days 3/4 are the worst days, I am sure someone will be along real soon to reassure you correctly....I know feeling sick is so horrible so sending you a ((hug))...xx
    kerry_berry likes this.
  4. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

awww thanks charlie, your kitten's so cute!!!!!!
  5. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    try adding extra water to your shakes, and possibly splitting the packs and having 6 shakes a day. sounds like to many minerals going in at once to make you feel sick..... happened to me right at the beginning.
  6. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

Thanks CK, have tried adding more water. Still feel lousy! Will see how I feel after the first week and re-assess. At the moment all I want to do is snack out to stop myself feeling sh*te!
  7. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

the first week for me was absolutely dreadful, i erased it from my mind:) but i think i basically slept through it:)
  8. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

Thanks izmirka. I have woken up today not feeling sick so fingers crossed I can continue to feel like this! It would be so much easier to stick to! I had cravings last night that made me think I could NEVER EVER stick to it but I didn't falter and although I would demolish a cheese baguette, I'd prefer to turn it down and continue on my CD journey! Yay!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.