Feeling gross

kerry_berry

Hi everyone

Not feeling too good at all. Think I'm going to sick every two minutes, it's horrible! I'm on day 4 and I know I shouldn't be feeling amazing but there's no way I can go to work and feel like this, I won't be able to get anything done! It's not as if I even want to eat, I just don't want to feel sick! How long will this last? Soz for the moan and just feeling sorry for myself...

Hi Kerry sorry your feeling so crap, I dont know the answer as I dont follow your diet but from what I have read days 3/4 are the worst days, I am sure someone will be along real soon to reassure you correctly....I know feeling sick is so horrible so sending you a ((hug))...xx

try adding extra water to your shakes, and possibly splitting the packs and having 6 shakes a day. sounds like to many minerals going in at once to make you feel sick..... happened to me right at the beginning.
hth
x

Thanks CK, have tried adding more water. Still feel lousy! Will see how I feel after the first week and re-assess. At the moment all I want to do is snack out to stop myself feeling sh*te!

the first week for me was absolutely dreadful, i erased it from my mind:) but i think i basically slept through it:)

Thanks izmirka. I have woken up today not feeling sick so fingers crossed I can continue to feel like this! It would be so much easier to stick to! I had cravings last night that made me think I could NEVER EVER stick to it but I didn't falter and although I would demolish a cheese baguette, I'd prefer to turn it down and continue on my CD journey! Yay!

Back