Feeling Guilty!

you'll probs find some exercise will lift it off your chest - i was spinning on thurs and felt much better afterwards :)

you'll probs find some exercise will lift it off your chest - i was spinning on thurs and felt much better afterwards :)

I hope so! Thank you :) I ordered my EA Sports Active yesterday should be here by Monday! *Fingers Crossed* so hopefully that will do me good! :D

aww i totally wanted that - i like the look of the second Fit coach.. got the first one and its pretty decent :) makes me die though!

aww i totally wanted that - i like the look of the second Fit coach.. got the first one and its pretty decent :) makes me die though!

I didn't know if to get the fitness coach ones or not, thought I'd try out the EA sports first, then if i get too bored of doing the same old thing I'll get another one! Hoping for the Wii Fit for xmas! :D

wii fit is good but gets old fast - then again, i find all exercise does so maybe you shouldnt ask me LOL! :D

hiya, how'd your WI go? :D x

Hey hun

Hope you're doing well

x

Hiya both of you! WI was alright, lost 1lb which I'm disappointed with because I only lost 1lb the week before also :( But at the end of the day at least it's coming off and not going on! Just need to up the exercise because I'm sticking to the points correctly!

Hope both your WI's went good!!! :)

Hey hun

Please don't be disappointed with your 1lb loss. I know it's easy to say but 1lb really is a lot. I know we all want more but if you lost 1lb a week for a year thats 4 stone!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing fab

xx

Thank you! :) Wow when you put it like that 4 stone for a year is a lot! Didn't think of it like that, I've just been wanting all the weight to go straight away! But i know I've got to work at it, and wait it out :)

Hope your doing well too! :)

Back