Feeling guilty

Tano

Gold Member
Just eaten half a roast chicken (ready cooked) but I ate the skin too :(
Feeling really guilty, but I've got a cold and I just want to eat nice things! I'm on 810, had a really crappy loss this week and am feeling crap! Now I'm just worried I've ruined it further!

Draw a line under it and move on... Your unplanned eating could have been a million times worse! X

I agree. Just go forward and keep strictly to it, I'm sure we are all going to have our bad days!xx

I agree with others. Don't look back, put it behind you and look forward only. When I have a cold I always feel like eating more so I sympathise. I slipped on sat night but just moved on no point dwelling on what's already passed x

it could have been a lot worse, i know sometimes its hard to draw a line as i for one used to think well i might as well carry on eating seen as ive messed up, but if u can just put it behind you x

Thanks guys!
I think I was dwelling on it too much just because I feel so ill and rubbish! To be honest I'd love a pizza or some other form of delicious takeaway to slob out with but it's a bloody half roast chicken plus skin! Was a small one too! Well I've just had the other half and do you know what, I'm not actually too worried about it! You're all right, it could hVe been a lot worse and I'm still in control! Loads of biscuits and cakes out at work today and I had nothing so I know I have control of this!

Back