Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling guilty!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by October Optimist, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. October Optimist

October Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Today has been my first day of refeeding and it has been a rather difficult start! This morning i had the Summer Fruits shake and found that it wasn't quite to my taste! (thats putting it the polite way! it made me gag at every sip!) I was surprised at this as i actually enjoyed the other TFR shakes! I did wonder though if it was more me than the shake, having no other flavours than strawberry, vanilla and chocolate for the past 3 weeks may have taken its toll!

At lunch time, i took a Maintenance bar to work. This would be the first thing i had chewed for a long time! (i hope that doesnt sound too weird!) As i took my first bite i struggle to chew and even swallow it, it wasnt because it nasty, just different! And together with the first thing to chew, i suppose didnt stand me much chance! I carried on eating it anyway as i knew i best! But as i looked at the wrapper it came in, i saw it was out of date!! I was shocked as i had got them only yesterday from my chemist, i had not more of the bar and had an big glass of water to settle my stomach!

And now im left feeling full and guilty after my dinner this evening! I stuck to the diet plan and had a small salad with the tiniest drizzle of Balasmic Vinegar, and a 150g chicken breast, fryed in a little bit of water and seasoned with a table spoon of lemon juice! it was lovely and i did struggle to eat it all. But now I feel guilty for eating it and, i suppose, enjoying it! What a day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Hope refeed is going well for you. Keep a close eye on portion sizes.
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.