FEELING GUILTY??

jaynie1985

hiya not sure why but am on day 4 today doing well i think but at night i struggle and cant help but want something to eat. i end up useing my weeklys.. wed i never used any, thur i used 10 on a low fat pizza from mands but thin bread.. and fri 4 on toast and buter but i feel guilty feel like ive get my self down lost control? x

Morning huni!

how many points are u on?

jus remember ur weeklys are there to b used for times when u need an extra something and when u cant stay within ur points! Jus dont go over them 49 and u will b fine! most weeks i use all of mine and lose jus the same as when i dont!

maybe try having more veg with ur dinner u no to bulk it out my plate has loads of veggies on it! and i use loads of points on my dinner but i am on 42 a day!

maybe try havin fruit on a evening if u dont wanna use ur points! or maybe have something low pointed i love hard boiled eggs. or i have a ww pudding as my lil treat!

dont feel gulity huni them points are there to be used!!

have u got a diary on here?
xxxx

The points are thereto be used so don't feel guilty. If these things are in addition to your evening meal do you need a evening meal choice that will keep you fuller for longer? Can you drink more water on an evening to block out false hunger signals? Can you have zero point snacks on an evening like fruit or carrot sticks?

thanks for replys, am on 37 pp per day.. yes this is all after my tea :( can i ask also i use 10pp 500g per day on new pots is this to much or can i use my points on what ever i want (any foods) as long as i stay in my pp allowace? thanks x

The beauty of WW is you can use it however you want but make sure you keep yourself full if that makes sense. I am on 30pp a day so I could technically have 1.5 bags of rolos for breakfast taking me up to my 30 but by 9am I'd be starving!
Potatoes are great and they are filling foods so stick with those

thanks :) i have some 0 point soup for after and cut up some BNS for back up :)

Don't feel guilty! That's why they are there, I use some of mine nearly every night on a glass of wine, choc or some toast etc of I'm hungry, and iv lost 3 stone so far!
If you do feel bad though why not have slightly smaller portions during the day and then you have some dailys left for a snack at night x

3 stone is amazing, yeah not doing do bad tonight had some 0 point soup and have 4 left today xx

Back