Feeling Guilty

superhooper

Its my 3rd day on my second week.
Last week I went out & used all my weekly points in one go & didn't feel bad at all cos i didn't go over my points but today I have used 7 of my weekly points on food & feel so so guilty. I just don't get it & wondered if anyone else ever feels like this?

Sometimes. But I find if you think like that you end up falling off the wagon because you've 'ruined it'. That's what they are there for. You've still got 40 odd more to use (or not). You're doing a lot better than I did in the first few weeks. x

I still got 42 left so not even ruined anything (yet). I always eat my full daily points or very near & intend to eat all the 49 weekly ones so when I stop losing I can cut them down. I don't know what's up with me maybe just a off day.
Thanks for your reply.m

i used to feel the same and sometimes (rarely) still do. thing is, life is for living, for the rest of your life you cant keep feeling guilty, the weeklies are there to be used, regardless if you use them at once or a few each day. sometimes i blow them all in one weekend (on wine n choc) or if its pmt week, i use them 7 a day on top of my dailies, it makes NO DIFEERENCE to your loss. the calories are still consumed, just different times.

dont be tooii hard on yourself. xxx

I completely agree with these guys. I have tried so many different ways to use my weeklies- I tried not to use them and it ended badly- I had a huge binge. Now I either add them onto each day or have a blowout at the weekend on a curry or pizza.
Don't feel guilty for using them, I used to but when I restricted myself to not having them I was worth off by with holding what I fancied.
Hope that helps xx

Thanks ladies :)

The whole 49 has gone now but only 2 days left till i reset my week so now I'm feeling fine.
I think maybe the problem is I don't want to start on the weeklies & feel bad when i do start them but once I'm in them I'm fine to eat/drink them all lol

Hoping for another 2lbs for my second week so fingers crossed x

dont feel quilty thats what there there for... i use all off mine i dont use my aps tho just my weeklys x

Back