Feeling guilty :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Morbi, 5 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Morbi

Morbi Full Member

Goal Weight:
    I did well on step 2(didn't cheat one bit) but moving up to step 3 i've cheated alot, i put on 1 pound on because i slept out on new years and ate a few slices of pizza and drank a whole range of alcohol. Then i ate a bit of jelly the other day and, well my grandparents made me some tea today (steamed veggies - carrots, potatoes and cabbage) topped off with gravy with vegi mince. And well i'm really full (belly feels like it's going to explode) I just feel like i'm going to put alot of weight on cause i feel full, and i shouldn't feel this full (if you know what i mean, lol)

On the other hand i've just started Charlie Brooks - Before And After Workout and going to try do it 3 times a week.

Serah needs a kick up the ass!! :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Don't beat yourself up .. just get back on the wagon!!

You can do it ... just a blip!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.