Feeling happy :-)

sarahm85

Silver Member
O/T, but had to share my happy news!

Had a lesson observation from my uni today and got great feedback - my tutor even struggled to find a 'negative' for me to have as a target and work on!

Also, found out I have a job interview for next week for a teaching post in a lovely school - I had my first ever one earlier this week and although I didn't get the job I got very positive feedback from the headteacher who said I will definitely get a job based on what they saw.

The icing on the cake will be a nice weight loss for this week's WI - fingers crossed!

Congratulations and good luck!!

You'll be well on your way to your NQT year before long - well deserved by the sounds of it!

Are you primary or secondary? My sister qualified as a mature student last year in primary and is loving it! (Tired though atm and looking forward to the hols ;)).

Hope you get the job, fingers crossed!

xx :)

I'm in primary, it has been an extremely hard year of training but I have enjoyed it. I am starting to get tired now, looking forward to my well deserved holiday in August! The children in my current class are a lovely bunch and I'm really going to miss them when I leave in a couple of weeks.

Awww, well done you!! :D It feels great to get a really good lesson observation doesn't it! Such a confidence boost.

When my GTP assessor came out to assess me at the end of my GTP year all he could come up with was that the sound of stools scraping on the lab floor was quite distracting?!! Can hardly put carpet in a chemistry lab though! :8855: Haha! I though if that's the most negative thing you can think of then I'm happy :D

Good luck for your interview next week, and fingers crossed for a happy result! Let us know how you get on hun.

Sian xxx

Congratulations, and good luck to you. X

Congratulations !!!

Back